Monday, February 15, 2010

Thinking about books...


I know that all of us LOVE to read...in fact I was just asking Mom this week which one of her children she thought was the biggest reader--she couldn't answer. Anyway, Paul and I were discussing the possibility of starting a family book club so that we can all read the same books and discuss. He is going to pick the first book and I figured we could read a chapter a week or something...any suggestions? Let us know. Participate if life lets you! xxo~camie

4 comments:

  1. Sure, I'm in.
    But I think a discussion on each chapter would be too much; perhaps better to finish, then post on topics we think are discussable.

    (hmm...more thesis avoidance??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a family book club would be fun. As similar as we all are, I bet our reading preferences are going to be varied. That will make for some interesting times. I hope my little brain can keep up with you smarties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be oh so fun! I agree with Valerie, but maybe we could post as we're reading if we feel like it. How fun! What's the first book?

    ReplyDelete